Greener Home Inspection Services and Home Inspection Costs - Halifax
A home inspection is a thorough analysis of the major systems and structures of a home. At Greener Inspections, we’re very thorough, inspecting all accessible components of a house. Our infrared camera helps us to inspect even the areas we can’t directly get to. We do our very best to help prospective home buyers and sellers understand any and all potential deficiencies in a house.
Besides our infrared camera, our home inspectors use other pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, including moisture meters and temperature sensors.
Your home inspection report will include images with descriptions of defects we find, and notes about positive attributes of the home. You aren’t required to attend your home inspection, but you are welcome to join us, to better understand any defects and to learn how to manage and maintain different components of the house. If you do not wish to attend, our inspectors will be glad to review your report with you in-person, or, if needed, by phone.
The following are the home inspection services we provide:
During our home inspections, we check…
- Fashings and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Decks, stoops and porches, walkways and railings
- Eaves, soffits, and fascia
- Grading and drainage
- Basement interiors
- Water penetration
- Foundation movement
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Main water shut off valves
- Water heating systems
- Interior plumbing fixtures
- Drainage sump pumps
- Electrical and meter boxes
- Electrical panel breakers and fuses
- Grounding and bonding
- GFCI’s and AFCI’s
- Insulation & ventilation
- Garage doors
- and much more.
Home Inspection Costs
Residential home inspection rates and fees (Includes Thermal Imaging):
- Single family detached under 3000 square feet – starting at $475
- Single family detached between 3000 and 3500 square feet – starting at $499
- Single family detached 3500-4000 square feet – starting at $549
- Single family detached above 4000 square feet – call for pricing
- Condo under 1000 square feet (Townhouse style) – starting at $349
- Condo over 1000 square feet (Townhouse style) – starting at $389
- Condo under 1000 square feet (Apartment style) – starting at $249
- Condo over 1000 square feet (Apartment style) – starting at $289
- Mini/Mobile home $399
CANCELLATION POLICY: anything less than 24 hours notice may be charged up to full cost for the inspection. Please note: prices are subject to change.
For inspections on commercial units or special properties/dwellings/etc., please call us at (902) 817-9663.
We’re confident you’ll be satisfied with your decision to choose Greener. Contact us today to schedule your home inspection.